Pre-inspections of Automobiles & Machinery
Before accepting a premium and drawing up any insurance contract with the customer (i.e. vehicle owner) , insurance companies demand ‘Pre-inspection Report’ of vehicle & 'Risk-inspection Report' in case of machineries. This report is demanded to avoid any future disputes in case of claim arrival and therefore helps in minimizing the loss. This task is executed by Third Party Agencies to ensure a fair opinion, which in turns aids in getting the quality & filtered business. as well as reduces admin work of insurance company. The inspection report thus plays a vital role in risk minimization and ensures a speedy closure. This report is necessary in following situations:
- Roll Over Cases – When the customer shifts from one insurance company to another.
- Break-In Insurance – When there is a lapse in the policy, i.e. break-in policy issuance.
- In case of bi-fuel fitment or accessories fitment – Where there is a bi-fuel fitment i.e. CNG/LPG fitted in vehicle or accessories such as music system, LCD etc. fitted and which needs to be insured.
With our extensive expertise in the field and to match the industry demand, we offer additional services which in turns help insurer to underwrite the risk :
With the demands of the industry growing, we are now offering additional services or additional details which in turn will assist underwriter while the insurance company underwrites any insurance.
- After inspection, we provide the complete contact details of the customer, such as Customer Mobile Number & actual Address and any important co-ordiantes that the insurance company would require during renewal of the same customer.
- In case of car theft, chassis number will be cross- checked, after the inspection, against the theft vehicle data (We maintain the 'All India Theft Vehicle Data), which in turns aids in getting the quality & filtered business.
- We also provide the additional vehicle images of front windshield glass, undercarriage & roof top, which in turns help your claims dept. to minimize the loss in case of claim.
- Complete Web site support i.e. online photos & report will be available on our portal & separate ID & password will be shared with concern insurance co. with this report & photos can be viewed & can be downloaded by the officials. New inspection request can also be generated with unique ref.no.
Additional Coverage Area (Presently Serving Locations):
Maharashtra State : Mumbai , Thane , Navi Mumbai , Palghar , Uran , Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Kolhapur, Latur, Solapur, Nashik, Pune, Pimpri chinchwad, Baramati, Nanded, Parbhani, Hingoli, Nagpur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Amravati.
We plan to extend our reach to all Districts of Maharashtra.
Goa State : Entire State,
Gujarat State : Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Baroda, Anand, Ankleshwar, Surat, Valsad.
Centralized Call Center in Mumbai: We offer Centralized call center to answer all your inspection related queries (Contact Number: 022-42287300 (Hunting lines), Working Timings: 9.30 am to 6.30 p.m.)
Software/technology Support: We are using our innovative software and have provided smart phones to all our field engineers to get the inspection done on real time basis (with digital signature of customer).
Quality Control: Our dedicated and skilled Quality Control team ensures a zero error report.
Storage of the Report & Photographs : All the report & photographs are stored on our website portal (server) which can be accessed by team of 'Claim Department' through the dedicated ID & password. The photographs & report will be stored for 14 months from the date of inspection.